At Chicago Body Works, we have created a set of office policies to keep things fair and running smoothly on both ends. You can review them here, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
2. Your appointment(s) are prescribed by the doctor on an individual basis and are specifically designed to best remedy your condition. We will never overtreat a condition, but in order to get maximal benefit from our care, you must keep on your individualized schedule. If you cancel your appointment, it may delay your recovery. If you must miss it, it is best to reschedule as soon as possible. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. A $60 fee will be incurred if we do not receive advanced notification of at least 24 hours. Insurance does not cover this fee – it will be your responsibility. We appreciate a call if you will be late and we will do the same for you should this unlikely event arise.
3. Patients are responsible for all fees incurred on the date of service, including co-pays, coinsurance and any other remaining insurance balance or deductible. We are happy to assist you with a payment plan should the need arise.
4. Please help us to keep a peaceful, relaxing environment by refraining from cell phone use in our office or by putting your phone on vibrate mode or off.
5. You will receive a reminder call on the day before your scheduled appointment. If you would prefer NOT to receive this call, please inform the receptionist.
6. Personal health products such as pillows or opened supplements cannot be returned for refund.