New Patient Center | Contact | Phone: 773-248-4229

Financial Policy

  • https://chibodyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/chiro-circle.jpg
  • https://chibodyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/massage-circle.jpg

Major Medical Insurance:

We created our financial policy to work best with you; our office accepts all insurance plans. If you are unsure of your coverage, please do not hesitate to call us. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge.

Although each policy is a little different and each patient receives varying services depending on the condition being treated, a patient with insurance may expect to pay on average between $0 to $40 per visit, regardless if we are in or out of network with your insurance company, once your deductible has been satisfied. Our office will fill out the claim forms and submit them to your insurance provider for you at no charge. Typically, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Massage, Acupuncture, and Orthotics are incorporated into your health insurance policy.

If you do not have insurance we offer affordable prepayment packages which may be reviewed with you before treatment is begun.

Medicare Policy:

Medicare requires that you pay a yearly deductible of $175.00 towards your Part B medical expenses before they will begin paying for covered services. If you have already been treated by other doctors this year, you may apply those bills toward your deductible. After you have met your deductible, Medicare will reimburse 80% of the “allowable” treatment charges. Secondary coverage generally pays the other 20%.

The only “allowable” treatment charge by a chiropractor is “manual manipulation of the spine.” X-Rays and physical therapy may be necessary, as to be determined by the doctor, for proper care and treatment. Medicare will not reimburse for examination and therapy charges, and therefore, payment must be made by you upon services rendered.

Matt Skura Authentic Jersey